Sunday, March 30, 2008

No Baby Yet, Still Waiting


No baby yet... due date is still april 1st, but I had thought he'd come earlier, if it's my 2nd pregnancy. I'm at full term now, 40 weeks. I've just begun my maternity leave, wanting to rest and prepare before 'delivery so I'd have energy and be less overwhelmed as possible once baby comes. The baby's name will be Blake Evan. We can't wait to meet him! Niel's 'relatives (dad, granddad, brother) on the Thompson side will be spending the weekend at our house April 19th/20th to meet Blake. On April 26th, Erika's mom and sister-in-law Lisa are hosting a "Meet Blake" party at Mom's house, with family on my side. Friends are welcome to visit anytime. Caleb will be at daycare only on Tues and Thurs starting this week, to keep up with his social skills and educational structure, while I get to enjoy him on Mon, Wed, and Fri all day. I'll miss that once I return to work in August. Niel will be "Mr. Mom" next year. When I deliver, I will be paging 10 people only who will forward the message to everybody else. My pager has a limit of sending the same email to 10 people, otherwise email gets bounced back. If nothing happens this week, delivery will be induced on Tuesday April 7th, 1 week past the due date (hope not the case- more painful and not natural. We're registered at Babies r Us if anybody would like to know what Blake needs that we don't already have. Thanks!

1 comment:

Finnigan Family said...

so cute preggy! Cant wait to hear about him coming into the world! heres my blogspot as I am starting a little too for friends&family to see what sup with us too ;-) enjoy reading your family posts... Caleb is adorable--has ur smile ;-)

Good luck with everything!